Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

BattlefrontMagnus wrote:I have one question, what creates the weapon icon glitch? Also, how can I get rid of it? (I have downloaded 2.0)
It might happen from improper coding but the only known solution to fix it was the ingame.lvl download link he added but it has been removed for a week or so, that is why i do not have the problem. When he releases his updated version of this, he said it would be fixed.
BattlefrontMagnus
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 1.0 - (Updated Dev's Side Mod)

Post by BattlefrontMagnus »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:......it has been removed for a week or so, that is why I do not have the problem. When he releases his updated version of this, he said it would be fixed.
Oh okay, yeah I saw it was down too.

EDIT
Deviss wrote:...i didn't get them working with custom ingame so i did whole ingame for replace i will upload it now
Hi, it appears you took down the ingame.lvl fix for the floating icons, can you upload a new link?
Oli36
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 BF1 KOTOR

Post by Oli36 »

Hey friend your mod looks great, your download source is really not helping me download it tho... if you have an alternate that'd help a lot
titanjwaba
Games I'm Playing :: All Star Wars games

Post by titanjwaba »

MORE Death Watch MOOOORREEEE Death Watch! :funny2:
harveyh
Games I'm Playing :: battlefront 2

Post by harveyh »

is there an alternate link to download this mod from because mega requires me to but a "pro account" to download that size files or something?
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

harveyh wrote:is there an alternate link to download this mod from because mega requires me to but a "pro account" to download that size files or something?
I do not think you need to create a pro account. I was able to download it fully without any problems so maybe yo should download as a ZIP and not use your computer until it is done downloading, that is what I did and it worked.
ArtIsPaperView
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by ArtIsPaperView »

It downloaded as 8 different ZIPs. Any installation guidelines for this?
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

ArtIsPaperView wrote:It downloaded as 8 different ZIPs. Any installation guidelines for this?
I did a tutorial video about two weeks ago on how to install it. Maybe it will help you on how to install it all at once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYzmSPURO0
Hamxakron
Games I'm Playing :: Star Wars

Post by Hamxakron »

How do I download this? I downloaded the ABC20 but when I open it, there is just parts in there and when I have 1 part in addon folder, and grab another part, it keeps asking me to replace, now I have like 8 ABC folders in addon. Please tell me how to download
ArtIsPaperView
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by ArtIsPaperView »

Hamxakron wrote:How do I download this? I downloaded the ABC20 but when I open it, there is just parts in there and when I have 1 part in addon folder, and grab another part, it keeps asking me to replace, now I have like 8 ABC folders in addon. Please tell me how to download
You just need to extract a single one and it should combine them automatically. See MikeTheBeast55's tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYzmSPURO0
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by Deviss »

so sorry to everybody for delay answer and the troubles that can give, i am uploading a new version with floating icon fixies and updated sides (this one dont need ingame.lvl), for install the mod only uncompress the rar and copy the "ABC" folder into "C:\Program Files \LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon" (if dont exist "addon" folder, create him) :).

About server, i use mega because have more space and its fast, i havent pro account and i never had problems downloading, any suggestion for new server :) (mediafire no please xD) ?? i will try on moddb
jomhar97
Recruit Womprat Killer
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2

Post by jomhar97 »

Deviss wrote:so sorry to everybody for delay answer and the troubles that can give, i am uploading a new version with floating icon fixies and updated sides (this one dont need ingame.lvl), for install the mod only uncompress the rar and copy the "ABC" folder into "C:\Program Files \LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon" (if dont exist "addon" folder, create him) :).

About server, i use mega because have more space and its fast, i havent pro account and i never had problems downloading, any suggestion for new server :) (mediafire no please xD) ?? i will try on moddb
Have you considered other file options? The mod is unnecessarily large and could be compressed into an installer or even a single file. Also, I've been having trouble downloading the mod through "MEGA" because it's so large and slow, and attempt it enough and the service will give you a "over quota" error. So, please try Moddb or something that can allow users to download large files without hassle.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

jomhar97 wrote:Have you considered other file options? The mod is unnecessarily large and could be compressed into an installer or even a single file. Also, I've been having trouble downloading the mod through "MEGA" because it's so large and slow, and attempt it enough and the service will give you a "over quota" error. So, please try Moddb or something that can allow users to download large files without hassle.
Yeah, agreed. Another alternative to Mod DB would be hosting it as a torrent, though that could be a bit more problematic if Deviss doesn't have a good upload speed.
FayhdrianColonist
Games I'm Playing :: SW Battlefront II

Post by FayhdrianColonist »

This is an awesome era mod. The sheer amount of content is great. I look forward to seeing the floating weapons glitch fixed and improvements made to the existing content!
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - (Updated 13/05/2017)

Post by Deviss »

Clone Wars Extended 2.5
Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - Patch 1.0
Kanzee
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - (Updated 13/05/2017)

Post by Kanzee »

@Deviss I installed it, i saw all the maps ingame but when i try add it to queue on playing it doesnt work there is no Clone wars Era. Do you know how to fix it? :oops:
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force

Clone Wars Extended 3.0

Post by Deviss »

Clone Wars Extended 3.0
DaddyEggWhite

Re: Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

Post by DaddyEggWhite »

Hey I've installed the mod, extracted it via Winrar, and put it into my addon folder however when I loaded up battlefront 2 and went on to Instant Action I could see all the maps that came with this mod but I couldn't play them. Any suggestions? Thanks!
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by SkinnyODST »

DaddyEggWhite wrote:Hey I've installed the mod, extracted it via Winrar, and put it into my addon folder however when I loaded up battlefront 2 and went on to Instant Action I could see all the maps that came with this mod but I couldn't play them. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Do you have both the Unofficial 1.3 patch and the Official 1.1 patch installed?
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

So Deviss, why does your mod rename my Aquilaris map to "Mon Calamari: Dune Sea?"