Star Wars First Assault Playable Tech Demo Leak

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Star Wars First Assault Playable Tech Demo Leak

Post by giftheck »

http://wwg.com/2017/04/30/star-wars-can ... be-downlo/

The tech demo for First Assault has leaked. The gameplay is described as being very much like Call of Duty, though as this is a tech demo the gameplay isn't final. There were various other features this game was to have: it was to be 8v8, the guns were to have unlockable attachments such as scopes (which is why the E-11 and A280 don't have them already) and you were to be able to have various abilities. As previously confirmed there were no vehicles or unlockable heroes.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Star Wars First Assault Playable Tech Demo Leak

Post by Teancum »

I tried this out on my modded 360 about six months ago, before the leak got big. Hard to tell without other players, but it seemed pretty solid. My biggest complaint was that it had this sort of film grain feel to it. Tatooine's colors didn't feel as warm as they do in the films. In some of the leaked trailer footage Bespin was shown, but the tech demo only has the one planet.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

Is there a way to play it on pc?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

No, the tech demo/beta was 360 exclusive, and was the only thing that was ever leaked. Supposedly it was going to come to other platforms, but the whole game got canned (and was supposedly complete) when LucasFilm/LucasArts was bought by Disney.