Kashyyyk: Treetops Release 1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

MissingTexture
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: SW Resistance Rising

Re: Kashyyyk: Treetops Release 1.0

Post by MissingTexture »

CdtFox wrote: Any chances to have more units on the battlefield? :D
Most definitely! First post updated with to do list :)
DarthDio
Private Third Class
Projects :: 2D Artist for Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: StarWars Battlefront
xbox live or psn: none

Post by DarthDio »

Looks pretty dope, I'll give it a try.
xezene
Private Second Class
Projects :: NJO
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by xezene »

Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.
MissingTexture
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: SW Resistance Rising

Post by MissingTexture »

xezene wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.
Thank you for your feedback! A newer version is still in the works, I've been busy with real life situations at the moment so expect something later this year :)
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by SkinnyODST »

MissingTexture wrote:
xezene wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.
Thank you for your feedback! A newer version is still in the works, I've been busy with real life situations at the moment so expect something later this year :)
Awesome :D