[Solved] Modifying reinforcement bleed rate, victory timer.

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

[Solved] Modifying reinforcement bleed rate, victory timer.

Post by RedHardcore »

Does anyone know of any tutorials, existing mods, or knows how to Increase, Decrease, or disable the reinforcement depletion rate for battles and modifying/disabling the victory timer when I or the enemy captures all command posts. I hope these aren't hard coded :/

Edit: Figured out how to do it! Tested Coruscant and it works! Just need to apply it to the rest of the stock maps and I'll release it in case anyone wants to play around with it.
Last edited by RedHardcore on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Modifying reinforcement depletion rate, victory timer.

Post by AQT »

You can select command posts in ZE and change their ValueBleed value for each team. Use 0 if you don't want any reinforcement depletion. You can also do it through lua: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32818

As for changing the length of the victory timer, I'm pretty sure you can do that in ObjectiveConquest.lua. Haven't looked yet.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by RedHardcore »

I know that this can be applied to new maps. But is there a way to apply this rule to all of the maps I have (at least the default maps), or any tutorials I can follow, or does this only apply to new maps? I've always wanted to play battlefront 2 with the bleeding effect disabled and the victory timer removed.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Do you plan on editing/replacing shipped files, or are you doing an era mod of sorts? Because if you're doing an era mod, you would just use the lua method linked to above.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by RedHardcore »

Just conquest, but without reinforcement depletion or victory timer. But I am assuming I will have to create a new game mode.

Edit: Ok. Has something to do with mission.lvl. Looks like I need to edit a bunch of .lua scrips.