Custom Capital Ship Collision

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Calrissian97
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: ANF - ISM Skin Changer - BF1 Ports
Games I'm Playing :: All teh BFs

Custom Capital Ship Collision

Post by Calrissian97 »

I've got quite the conundrum for you, GT. So I've already got my custom capital ship divided in about 7 different parts. It all fits together using normal collisions and everything is dandy. Until I edit a single part so that I can fit a larger, custom hangar in it. Ever since, the piece I edited has been "pushed back" by the other pieces for lack of better words. I've removed every internal msh so it's just the capital ship parts. Every part has -nocollision listed in their respective msh.option files. I've placed collision primitives tagged with -svo to act as the collision in the interim. When placed alone, the msh doesn't move. Only when placed in its position on the capital ship does it move. This "move" only occurs in-game. In ZE it looks just how I placed it.
Here are some screenshots showing the aforementioned part, while rendering the collision prims of any part near it with freecam.

A. (The piece)
Hidden/Spoiler:
Note: You can see where it's pushed back by the square gap in front of the hangar.

B. (Piece to the right)
Hidden/Spoiler:
C. (Piece to the left)
Hidden/Spoiler:
D. (Piece in front)
Hidden/Spoiler:
E. (Piece below/behind)
Hidden/Spoiler:
And here's what it looks like in ZE:
Hidden/Spoiler:
I've spent over a week on this, trying to get this one mesh to cooperate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm running out of options. :runaway: