DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Post by giftheck »

I've been meaning to have this uploaded for a little while but just haven't gotten around to it. Here is my DC-15A Blaster Rifle (or if you'd prefer to call it the DC-15C Carbine Rifle)

There's two attachments I've added to this: a scope and an extended/customized clip attachment.
Hidden/Spoiler:
DOWNLOAD

Credits: Pandemic for the mod tools.
Mefutaku
Private Third Class
Projects :: Powered Stock Sides Mod.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Post by Mefutaku »

As far as the Legends data it should be called the DC-15S Blaster Carbine. DICE and disney screwed things up.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Post by giftheck »

Mefutaku wrote:As far as the Legends data it should be called the DC-15S Blaster Carbine. DICE and disney screwed things up.
Actually... The Clone Wars TV series named it the DC-15A Blaster Rifle, and that was before DICE and Disney. I believe at some point that was confirmed to have been correct (with the long barrel rifle just being the 'DC-15' as previously stated in the AOTC Visual Dictionary). Disney had 0 input on these things as I keep saying: it's all on the Holocron Keepers, who have been there since long before Disney bought LucasFilm.

The only name they've actually screwed up in their games is the A280/A280C.
Mefutaku
Private Third Class

Post by Mefutaku »

ggctuk wrote:
Mefutaku wrote:As far as the Legends data it should be called the DC-15S Blaster Carbine. DICE and disney screwed things up.
Actually... The Clone Wars TV series named it the DC-15A Blaster Rifle, and that was before DICE and Disney. I believe at some point that was confirmed to have been correct (with the long barrel rifle just being the 'DC-15' as previously stated in the AOTC Visual Dictionary). Disney had 0 input on these things as I keep saying: it's all on the Holocron Keepers, who have been there since long before Disney bought LucasFilm.

The only name they've actually screwed up in their games is the A280/A280C.
Then where did the previous designation DC-15S come from? If anything I DO follow Legends data. Hell I'm not certain if the weapons in the reboots function the way Lucas intended them to.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

I just checked both visual dictionaries, AotC and RotS.

In the AotC one, the carbine and long rifle are both simply called DC-15 blasters.

In the RotS one, the carbine is called DC-15s and the long rifle DC-15A, as you can see here:

EDIT:
By the way, I know that things are different now and I think that you can call them however you want to.

I'm personally going to stick with the classic one that's the one I'm used to.
Mefutaku
Private Third Class

Post by Mefutaku »

Delta-1035 wrote:I just checked both visual dictionaries, AotC and RotS.

In the AotC one, the carbine and long rifle are both simply called DC-15 blasters.

In the RotS one, the carbine is called DC-15s and the long rifle DC-15A, as you can see here:

EDIT:
By the way, I know that things are different now and I think that you can call them however you want to.

I'm personally going to stick with the classic one that's the one I'm used to.
Same for me. Though the DC-15S would be the Carbine and the DC-15s is the pistol model. I do note your great work on your GCW and TOR mods. Looking foreward so seeing your Clone Wars variant.