Autodesk Softimage Download

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Luke
Private First Class
Projects :: Caron Prime - Liberation Action
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 SWRC

Autodesk Softimage Download

Post by Luke »

Being off from modding for 2 or 3 months, I recently wanted to do some modelling work to a bunch of models for a map. However, as I tried to start Softimage 2015 the program locked me out with the explanation that my student licence has run out and I also wasn't able to get a new one since it seems like they shut down Softimage from the student-software-board.

Thus I tried opening my scene files with the XSI ModTool, but the 2015 .scn files are to new for it, so ModTools can't open them. :cry:

So I need your help, does anyone know where I can still get an Softimage 2015 licence? Or is the only way to use it trying to use a crack?
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Autodesk Softimage Download

Post by Marth8880 »

My education license for Softimage 2015 is still valid (thank god). If you'd like, I could export all your scenes as EMDL files, which XSI Mod Tool should be able to import.
Luke
Private First Class
Projects :: Caron Prime - Liberation Action
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 SWRC

Re: Autodesk Softimage Download

Post by Luke »

Sounds like a plan, even if I'll really miss SI 2015, but it's better than losing all that models.
I'll pack them into an archive and send you a PM with the link, in order that I don't want everyone here to see what (sometimes shitty) models I've done.