"Era-Mod" list (and what letters they use).

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

CdtFox
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: BUC and Designated Days
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+EAW+Subnautica
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

"Era-Mod" list (and what letters they use).

Post by CdtFox »

Hey everyone, now that I'm on a break thanks to Corona I finally found the time to make this post.

Something I wished I had when I started building up Era-Mods for SWBF II, a list of every released "Era-mods" and what letters they are using.
If you ever want to create your own era mod you want to ensure it's are compatible with a maximum of already released mods. Otherwise you won't be able to have your favorite mods installed alongside your own.

I'm only doing that for already released era-mods. I ain't going to guess which letter is used by a work-in-progress mod. You can contribute by replying to this thread with your letter and I'll edit the list. :D

But...but Blueman, how did you find each era mod's letter? Ez, just open up the mod's mission.lvl in any hex-editor and search for the loaded scripts (i.e: Ctrl + F for "cor1" and you'll find cor1a_con, a being the era's letter). Less than 2 mins process. There's plenty of era mods out there so the list is definitely not complete just yet.

Thanks to Marth for the Gist, here's the link! https://gist.github.com/marth8880/65018 ... 99e167c4c7
i2Bros
Private First Class
Projects :: SWBF2 Battles of the Clone Wars
Games I'm Playing :: Cod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: "Era-Mod" list (and what letters they use).

Post by i2Bros »

thats incredibly useful thanks