Rhen Var: Harbor Beta

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Matrix_rdx

Post by Matrix_rdx »

the new kamino map is much better than the old one...please convert another map like kaschhhyyyk habour
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

Good idea
Jango_Fett_A
Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jango_Fett_A »

great map! I just downloaded it, it's awesome!!! I think the snow is a little too white though... maybe that can't be changed. Besides that, it's great!

~Jango
Y2g2006

Post by Y2g2006 »

Trying to figure out what exactly you did to the turrents. Its very strange.

It seems like they work on Conquest and CTF perfectly... but they crash the game during Assault. My guess is you didn't want them in Assault? If so, that makes sense.

Figured I would go around and test them... and to my surprise they all worked fine in conquest in the Clone Wars. So thats the conclusion I'm drawing.

I'll do some more testing and report back. It'd be nice if you could help confirm or deny this.

EDIT: Corrected this post to accurately reflect the "bug". For whatever reason... I thought the bug was occuring in CTF instead of Assault. So sorry if anything I stated was somewhat misleading.

EDIT2: After checking every turrent in every mode of this map... I've just come to the conclusion that you simply didn't want turrents in the Hero Assault. Unless the bug is era specific, which I really don't think is possible.

So the clarify, the problem is in Assault.

Sorry for the long post, I just figure you can use any and all info concerning the issue. And while I think you are aware of the issue... the turrent(s) did tell me to report it. :)
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

Jango_Fett_A wrote:I think the snow is a little too white though... maybe that can't be changed.
IMO the snow color is correct. It now fits to the "entrance portal" of the ice cave!
stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

Yes wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1hero assault rocks on this map this map rocks cant wait to play MP on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and chewies remote rocket finally is put to good use on this map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

figor007 wrote:I found a wall glitch on this map.

Pictures deleted... :wink:
wall glitch? u mean the one where you get squeezed into oblivion in the ice caves? that happened to me too. i got a pic if u wanna see it.
serpent

Post by serpent »

ok umm so i was playing and i flashed my mouse over a broken turret spot and on top of the screen where it displays the thing your targetings health it said " THIS IS A BUG- REPORT ME!! IS this a joke or sumtin? screen shot to come...
serpent

Post by serpent »

mods you might want to look into this...

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6120162263.png&s=x10

I found in Rhen Var harbod
ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

same with me, i get the this is a bug thing too. i dont think its that important
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

I think it's a joke, guys.
Y2g2006

Post by Y2g2006 »

Schizo wrote:I think it's a joke, guys.
*points up to his post*

The thing is... there IS a bug. I'm just unsure whether he actually knows of it or what. I'm assuming he does... but I figure I would report it. And I gave a lot more information about it then anyone else did (actually pointing out what the bug is, mind you). :P
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

That link isn't working for me so can someone please describe what the bug is?
Y2g2006

Post by Y2g2006 »

...all you have to do is read the post I made concerning turrets... The one after the last one. Its that simple.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Y2g2006 wrote:...all you have to do is read the post I made concerning turrets... The one after the last one. Its that simple.

Okay. I didn't know that that was the same bug. :?
serpent

Post by serpent »

uhh y2g2 that was me not you?? umm yea my pics not yours
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

Read page 1, Serpent.
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by Darth-Derkie »

I released a new version, check my first post to download.

Fixes:
1. Added 1 & 2 flag ctf, and xl mode.
2. Removed turrets in Hero Assault
3. The turrets no longer have the name THIS IS A BUG - REPORT ME!!
4. Changed the terrain color a little bit
5. I removed the cp on the far left in Hero Assault
6. All vehicle sounds are now working
podex_equus

Post by podex_equus »

*spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank* *spank*

Leviathan's edit : Would you mind using words or sentences in your messages, podex' ? :wink:
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by squipple »

Very nice! Wicked job on setting up CTF, sometimes it's pretty tough to make it through those tunnels. Should make for awesome multiplayer. Only thing I see left is the minimap is still a bit off. The terrain still isn't quite what the BF1 map looked like, but it looks fine. I haven't run around the map looking for wall hacks or anything, but I never do that while playing anyway.