Rhen Var: Harbor Beta

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

podex_equus

Post by podex_equus »

Oh yeah, let me translate my spankanese:

I thoroughly enjoyed this map, and will do so again and again. Great job!

Leviathan's edit : I see you've heard my plea, podex'... Thanks again !... :wink:
-(DW)-Maj.Frag

Post by -(DW)-Maj.Frag »

That map was really good all the sounds worked and everything P.S I can find a glitch anywhere with a snipers auto turret
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

The new version is awesome! Especially the hero assault mode improvements makes it even more fun playing this map!

Post by Guest »

New version really best.

-(DW)-Maj.Frag
nice avatar :) owned!
-(DW)-Maj.Frag

Post by -(DW)-Maj.Frag »

Thnx lol
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

CTF on the new version is great, except when I started 1-flag mode in GCW; there was no flag and no spawn points except for the ATAT. So basically could only be imperials, and the map was empty anyway

EDIT: Also found that in 2-flag CTF, you never get the option to be heroes in CW
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

Very Cool Map! Really love it and it's wel suited to play hero free-for-all.
Only bad thing I noticed was my lightsaber disappearing in the ice cave, otherwise everything was quite perfect.
Unknown

Post by Unknown »

i found an awful bug. when ever i try to join a server with this map and someone is on it bf2 crashes to the desktop. However, if i join when no one is on i stay on, but if anyone else trys to join the same thing happens to them.
mnl1121

Post by mnl1121 »

unknown thats probably caused by u not having the current version. there has been an update.
Unknown

Post by Unknown »

could someone hook me up with a link then?
please?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Were you talking of the 1.1 Patch for Star Wars Battlefront II, mnl' ? :|
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by squipple »

Unknown, I have that crash-to-desktop bug on Geonosis: Spire. The same exact symptoms.
And I can also confirm Bulldog's 1-flag bug where there's only an ATAT to spawn form and no flag.
darkmole2006

Post by darkmole2006 »

Umm......... The link has expired are you goin to make another one.

darkmole2006
Can someone plz explain to me how to add and move objects and vehicles and command posts in zeroeditor

P.S Keep up the good work.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Such questions must be posted in the "SWBF2 Modding" section of GameToast forums, darkmole'... :wink:
JadenKorr86

Update this fantastic map!!!!!!!

Post by JadenKorr86 »

I have a problem for this map:
in asault mode i spam any jedi but in the cave i don't see the lightsaber, and the minimap is incorret.

Sorry for my english.
sh4d0wl0rd

RE: Update this fantastic map!!!!!!!

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

As you can read in Rpe7's post this problem is well-known! (First read - than post!)
JadenKorr86

Post by JadenKorr86 »

please, you can put the link?
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

Go to the first page of this topic. There you can d/l the current version of the map. Once more: First read - then post! If you go on this way you'll soon be warned by a moderator!
Y2g2006

Post by Y2g2006 »

sh4d0wl0rd wrote:Go to the first page of this topic. There you can d/l the current version of the map. Once more: First read - then post! If you go on this way you'll soon be warned by a moderator!
No actually he wont. If you didn't notice, English isn't his native tongue.

Quit acting like such a jerk and try to be a bit more understanding.
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

Sry, I didn't want to offend anyone.
But it is definitely true that the link is posted on the very first page of this thread where you can't miss it
Btw: I would NEVER criticize anyone because of his English since it's also not my native tongue!