Clone Wars: Geonosiss

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Clone Wars: Geonosiss

Post by Penguin »

This is my first map, its ready to be released but i have a problem, its MASSIVE ((about 100 MB)) and i can't upload it here, >.<

anyway, description!
My first map, and for somereason it came out as a massive file size >.<

Its a big Geonossis land map with these vehicles

ATTE x 2
LA-AT x3
Hailfire x 2
Spider Walker x 2
Droid Starfighter X 2

It also has custom sides, for the CIS theres a new unit, a normal Battle droid with a blaster and granades with a plain skin

then for the Republic, ive redone the Clone Commander so now its a Clone Commando, with a custom skin, DC 15 commando rifle, granades, chaingun, and stuff.

Also, guess what! There are cockpits, yes, thats right, there are cockpits for the space vehicles, and also the republic vehicles now had passanger slots!
SWShellhound

RE: Clone Wars: Geonosiss

Post by SWShellhound »

upload it to yousendit.com
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

but then it'll only be available for 25 downloads or 7 days (depending on the amount of downloads) :?

but use it anyways.... :)
Akaia

Post by Akaia »

Got any pics?
^darkruler^

Post by ^darkruler^ »

can you show us some pictures. If you have ?? if you can set them on gametoast. ot show them on my personel messages. :D
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

dude get rid of the odfs and meshs u dont need out of your world folder that will decrease the lvl size by like 40 mb
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

did you use the ep2 pilot model for the commando?

Post by Guest »

Penguin

This screen from yous map?
chubby

Post by chubby »

Use filefront to upload, http://www.filefront.com they give you unlimited filespaca and bandwith.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

What Chubby and Gunjak said. BF2tools seems to add a lot of unnecessary stuff, if you (CAREFULLY) remove some excess files you can drastically cut down filesize with little if any affliction to gameplay.
e.g. If you are using only ep2 clnes, delete all the ep3 clone files.