Naboo Plains Classic 1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

TAWArtemis

Post by TAWArtemis »

Released on page 1.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

@ Artemis -- Very Impressive. The framerate was increase quite a bit for more (though just a touch below stable). I think you've got this one in the bag. I think it's ready for the *secret project, version 1*. I could finish off all but Hero Assault on this one if you're interested.

Post by Guest »

TAWArtemis
nice job! you created normal convertion one of my favorite SWB1-maps. Thanks man!
TAWArtemis

Post by TAWArtemis »

Teancum wrote:@ Artemis -- Very Impressive. The framerate was increase quite a bit for more (though just a touch below stable). I think you've got this one in the bag. I think it's ready for the *secret project, version 1*. I could finish off all but Hero Assault on this one if you're interested.
Do you really think it needs it? I can toss them on pretty fast. I hate doing ctf, so I will do hero and hunt. If you want to do flag and xl thats cool with me.
plokoon761
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by plokoon761 »

ya xl might be kool plains

Post by Guest »

Jar Jar is jedi? lol :)
jango232

Post by jango232 »

cool always liked this map good for using tanks
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

jango232 -- your avatar is still to big. But the size by about 1/3
Silent_Decimator

Post by Silent_Decimator »

oh, yes i remember this map from SWBF1, laggish, boring, humpy, and without MTT's, i didn't find this map amusing one battlefront 1, maybe this version is abit more fun than the original one, i'l try it.