Citadel Beta 0.95 April 17th 2006 Update

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

JadenKorr86

Post by JadenKorr86 »

Thx

I read in lucasarts forums this:
http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa ... tstart=175

Thx to answer
TAW_pinx

Post by TAW_pinx »

New Update 0.95 Beta Release - See first page for fixes:

Link:

http://sw.theartofwarfare.net/TAW%20MOD ... 95beta.zip
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

yes the next version. Downloading now.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Excellent! Once I get Hero Assault done we'll have to check our versions so we can get things done.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

I just played this map and in conquest everything seems gr8. I havent come across any problems yet. Keep up the good work.
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

YEah, it looks really good, very sharp, one of the best maps out here, along with cloud city and dune sea.
Only thing is I preferred EP III anakin over Yoda for cw conquest hero. But the map is really, really good.
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Nice job, this version is really refined. I've been trying to find bugs, but I can't! :D

I agree with the person above about Anakin as the hero, although I mostly play a clonetroopers on a map like this anyway.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

We could do Ep 2 Anakin *evil grin*... Just kiddin'.

Maybe we could put a custom hero in here. Plo Koon? Let me know.
YT-1300

Post by YT-1300 »

either its my comp or something else, but when i played assualt, there were no spawn points to spawn at.

also kinda off topic: is there any way to get the asajj ventress and kit fisto from the xbox expansion pack into a pc mod, i dont have mod tools, but is it possible?

great map though, much fun!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

YT-1300 wrote:also kinda off topic: is there any way to get the asajj ventress and kit fisto from the xbox expansion pack into a pc mod, i dont have mod tools, but is it possible?
No. There's isnt. Extracting files from the XBOX would be illegal.*Not to mention Kit doesnt work on PC*
mentasm

Post by mentasm »

Only thing I've noticed so far is that the music is kinda screwed in GCW era. It's very quiet, and the tempo also slows down for some strange reason (think touching a record with you finger while it's playing back). Doesn't happen during CW era.
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Teancum wrote:We could do Ep 2 Anakin *evil grin*... Just kiddin'.

Maybe we could put a custom hero in here. Plo Koon? Let me know.
heh, I caught that one. You did read my other post though, I was talking about the film etc.

I still think Anakin is cool on this map. There's so many male models nothing for females to play really (leia is blah (padme' would be too)). I wish someone would do Shaak-Ti. I could make her, no idea how to port it to this game though, seems all attempts I made with other models, failed.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Yeah I was hoping that BF2 would come with more female models but it didn't, so...
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Yeah the two it came with I don't like. One is Leia (not great) and Aayla, the face looks like it's stuffed with chocolate bars. A hero like Shaak-Ti on this map would be good. Something on the Republic side, cause the CIS I would never play even though I love the Ventress model, I just don't like playing robots much (personal preference). Like killing them though.
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by squipple »

Nice improvements. Looks much better in the halls, and the terrain looks better too.

- In 1-flag, the goals are reversed. The red goal should be on the blue side and the blue goal should be on the red side. Could use another spawn point per side in 1-flag as well.
Epena
Old School Staff

Post by Epena »

I don't konw if this has been done or not, or even mentioned but what I would -really- -really- -reeeely- want to see is a raised skycap. Right now its excruciatingly low. Or it was int eh last version. I wanna jump on top of the buildings, make it set to like 150!
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

Jessicka wrote: I still think Anakin is cool on this map. There's so many male models nothing for females to play really (leia is blah (padme' would be too)). I wish someone would do Shaak-Ti. I could make her, no idea how to port it to this game though, seems all attempts I made with other models, failed.
I agree. Shaak-Ti would be nice ... I think we would all like it, but she needs a new model ...
I also think Anakin fitted really well on this map. But if you guys do not agree, I would indeed Prefer Plo Koon or Yodaminch's hooded Kit fisto (really too bad the little bug in front with the hood can't be fixed) over Yoda. Yoda just doesn't fit that place, I don't know why but it feels not right. I think it has something to do with the stairs. They are quite HUGE for little Yoda, it's kind of disturbing LOL. Also Ventress would be very cool, but as she can't be on any more maps, Grievous is by far the best choice. Also I was thinking how cool IG-88 would be on this map, but Vader is cool too. But Yoda ... I love the guy, but He does not belong there ...
demon_pato

Post by demon_pato »

hmmm unno y but all maps w/ plo koon crashes 4 me =(.. maybe bcause i hav a custom rep side?? but on topic now u should put a hero that has somethin to do w/ rhen var i dunno if any jedi went there but.. hey if ur goin to use the ep 2 clones can u put the republic clone commando instead of the commander or jet trooper ?? i think it would b nice to hav the commando instead of the commander =)
ethannet

Post by ethannet »

.:Off topic:. I agree with you, Jessicka, I prefer to kill droids than play as them.
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

Yeah the two it came with I don't like. One is Leia (not great) and Aayla, the face looks like it's stuffed with chocolate bars. A hero like Shaak-Ti on this map would be good. Something on the Republic side, cause the CIS I would never play even though I love the Ventress model, I just don't like playing robots much (personal preference). Like killing them though.
yeah, shaak-ti is a great jedi in all. Bariss offee (spellin right?) and Luminara would be great to
*sigh* :?