The Clone Wars Armies UPDATE 1.1 Released 3/22/06

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

The Clone Wars Armies UPDATE 1.1 Released 3/22/06

Post by valiant »

My mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2 is up!

NEW UPDATE:
v. 1.1
This is an update of the mod, and it will fix the award pistol up. Also, there are new class changes, like the SBD replacing the MagnaGuard, the OOM-9 skin being used for engineers, and several new Clone Trooper skins. Trust me, you will like this. The new force power used by the EP2 unit replacing the Jet Trooper and by Mace Windu was made by -_- at http://www.gametoast.com. You may NOT take his files and use them without his say so, capisce? Modable Mygeeto makes it so that you can play as a galactic marine on a addon version of Mygeeto!

NOTE: The side file MUST me put in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\DATA\_LVL_PC\SIDE for it to work on ModableMygeeto.

Original Post:
This is MY side mod for SWBF2. It does MAJOR changes to the sides. I hope you enjoy it.
Included changes are:
DC-15s carbine
Removal of magnaguard and replaced with oom-9 style droid
Standard BDs
All regular clones have 501st skins.

TO install, simply backup you cis.lvl, cisshell.lvl, rep.lvl, and repshell.lvl files in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\DATA\_LVL_PC\SIDE. Then, extract MY files into that folder and play.

Questions, comments, etc: send to valiantofficer@yahoo.com
-Valiantofficer (AKA ME, Valiant)

UPDATE: version 1.1
http://files.filefront.com/theclonewars ... einfo.html
Modable Mygeeto:
http://www.freewebs.com/johnvmaster/modablemygeeto.zip

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF SCREENSHOTS, BUT MY CPU IS BEING STUPID LATELY
Reason for all caps: So people see it and don't ask, "Oh, where are the screenshots?"

Leviathan's edit : Henceforth, I think chances to get such irrelevant questions will be further decreased... :wink:
Last edited by valiant on Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
El_Scotto

RE: The Clone Wars Armies v. 1.0- RELEASED 3/19/06

Post by El_Scotto »

Lol, oh, where are the screenshots. No, I'm just kidding. When you say standard battledroids, what do you mean?
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

They look like the ones from episode 1: No special colored shoulders or anything, just what they looked like in ep1 and ep3.
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Post by BF2-Master »

Sorry for Ressurecting an old topic once again, but I was wondering if you could please give a full list of the contents v1.1, because if it removes the MagnaGuard I'm a little unsure of dling it, but if everything else is as awseome as it sounds, I'll try it out.
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

Ok. The OOM-8 skin is now on a regular droid and takes over as magnaguard/officer. Regular rifles are given to the battle droids. The clones are made more powerful. Trust me, when the next version appears, you will like it.
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

is there some other new skin? if i've good understood,there is new skin for republic...is it true?
and could you help me? i have some new skin, but i don't know how to put them in maps which already exist, it's hex edit no?
can you tell me how to do?
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

send the skins to valiantofficer@yahoo.com and I will look at them. Also, Hexediting doesn't work with skins. At least not to my knowledge.
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

http://projet66.canalblog.com/

i work with him for a project of maps, this is his website
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

oook. I need help people. I need fresh ideas, and soon. I don't know where to get my new ideas from, so I would like you all to post your suggestions (CW only) here.
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

i had an idea, you can make a felucia, but with more water, like a marecage (sry i don't know how to say that in english)
i started to make it but i'm very bad for mapping :p

i've just thinking about something, it will be very laggy if there is so much water...Diet Dr. Pepper, bad idea...

but a new felucia map could be nice :)
richard

Post by richard »

IF you change the Felucia map then first of all change the skins(ep.2 skins doesnt really fit in that map.) But if youre looking for a new map would you concider to make a map thats not in the movies but in the comics or something? But for the movie maps:
1. Don't know if it's possible for you (or anyone) to make a map with the fight between palpatine and mace windu, kit fisto, sensaee tiin, eeth koth (map would be really cool.)
2. Maybe you could make the planet with Neyo and his troops on it (forgot the name.)
The link for the neyo skins is here: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... s_09;60386
3. For any other map of CW first of all think of new skins (like in movie.)

That were all my ideas srry.
MasterKenobi

Post by MasterKenobi »

good, good. Very good mod. Nothing more, but i must download it.
haudi

Post by haudi »

can you add the real magnaguard(with light saber) in the mod...you remember them? They fought with generoul Greves.

And how kann i download this mod? on filfront i must be registredet on filefront....but i am not. So can´t i download this mod?
richard

Post by richard »

Magnaguard with lightsaber???!! you mean with electrostaff?
haudi

Post by haudi »

oh yes! sry i have forgotten this word( i´m from austria)

would it be passible? i love this units...
richard

Post by richard »

I thought someone has a map with the good magnaguard in it (with cape and staff) i thought it was penguin
haudi

Post by haudi »

could you give me a link please...?
(sry for offtopic)

do you mean battle ofer corusant? no i have this map/mod and the magnagaurd isnt inside