Citadel Beta 0.95 April 17th 2006 Update

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

New version hasn`t bugs! Like it!
NegativeSmiley

Post by NegativeSmiley »

On 2-Flag CW the commanders voices are backwards. The Republic has the droids voice. For instance when the real Clone troopers take the droids flag the commander goes "We have the republic flag" in his droid voice even though we just took the CIS.
-SP-Butters

Post by -SP-Butters »

Bugs:

Y cant u spawn on hero assault?!? very aggravating (excuse me spellin)

Suggestion:

The horizon and landscape outside looks chooppy...example:

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Updates: (finishing up a few things for Pinx)

-Hero Assault is now working. New heroes are Lando Calrissian, Jerec and Admiral Sarn
-XL mode is in and working
-Recon and Commander units have been added
-I'm looking into the opposite team VO problem for CTF. Once it's fixed we should be ready for 1.0
-SP-Butters

Post by -SP-Butters »

ok, tell me when yur gonna fix the thing I just posted.... or even comment on it

Post by Guest »

Teancum
Kit fisto was released ( http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... kins;60761 )

Can you add this jedi?
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

I would indeed Prefer Plo Koon or Yodaminch's hooded Kit fisto (really too bad the little bug in front with the hood can't be fixed) over Yoda.
No offense, but I've already mentioned that JK514.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

-SP-Butters wrote:ok, tell me when yur gonna fix the thing I just posted.... or even comment on it
I'll look into it but I doubt I'll bother fixing it if it takes more than 15 min.

@JK514 -- Sorry, but I don't like Yodaminch's Kit Fisto (I like his other skins though). Let's just say that I hope to add a brand new jedi for the map pack release (which is vesion 1.1).
future

Post by future »

I played this one on my brand new Nvidia 7800 GT graphic card.
It looks crisp and icy, 10 x better than the BF1 version. Thanks for bringing my favourite map back.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

What is the 3 letter word folder name for this mod/map?
Narlie-Charlie

Post by Narlie-Charlie »

RNV
richard

Post by richard »

moncalamaridestroyer why do you ask that on EVERY thread??
TAW_pinx

Post by TAW_pinx »

interesting question Richard, moncal, if you think this is the same as you already have in your addon folder, you're mistaken - BIG changes were made to Citadel 0.95 and I would say we're very close to the one that shipped w/ SWBF I...

Thanks Future and JK

Tean - can we keep Conquest with regular characters though? I want to ensure we can use Citadel 1.0 for Conquest Week and such. Although if you've already done it, then maybe I can make an exclusive ER Citadel for CW/FW gameplay. I'll leave it with you as I can see this and Cloud City being HUGE maps again in the ER competitions.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

I'll just put the custom heroes in the CW side of conquest, and standard in GCW.
Oogermunky

Post by Oogermunky »

-Both of you, even with the patch you need to make your addon folder here: C:\ProgramFiles\LucasArts\StarWarsBattlefrontII\GameData. The mod tools will also do that for you.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Umm, not to sound rude, but we know. We're talking about custom gametypes not normally included.
TAW_pinx

Post by TAW_pinx »

lol - Hey, don't worry about heroes, they aren't allowed in ER competitions anyways, so do whatever you want with that...

I just hope we can keep the regular classes as seen in shipped maps: Soldier, Sniper, Rocketman, Engineer, Bothan, wookie (for rebs, of course). I thought I saw something about custom classes...so no worries if you haven't done anything in that aspect.

Thanks again, Teancum. Looking forward to this weekend - PM me if you want me to do anything else. Text file, whatever...Artemis is semi-MIA, so it seems he's done with his maps. I'll post you the links to the updated files a little later.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Eek... I did put my Recon and Commander units in. Perhaps I should only put them in for XL mode. You say it needs to be straight BF1 Vanilla for tournaments?
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

Teancum wrote: Perhaps I should only put them in for XL mode.
Noooo !! They're great !!!
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Okay, I've come up with a solution. For online Clan tournaments & matches the server admin can run a 'special game mode' through the dedicated server manager. The call for it will be RNVc_bf1 and RNVg_bf1. This will be exactly the same as regular conquest, but with Ep2 clones and without the special units. I will do this to the 6 BF1 maps I have on hand.

As far as everyone else goes, the new units will be in Instant Action as well as playing online, unless the server is running _bf1 mode, which essentially BF1 gameplay with BF2 units.

@TAW_Pinx -- Do you think you can convince Artemis to upload the source files for his maps? I'd like to add custom heroes to Hero Assault for those maps, my recon and commander units, plus do XL modes and these _bf1 setups so you guys can play tournaments 'vanilla' style.