Help regarding visual issues in new droideka blaster aimernodes

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

OOM9AtNaboo
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Help regarding visual issues in new droideka blaster aimernodes

Post by OOM9AtNaboo »

I have been trying to fix the droideka to fire two bolts per arm blaster instead of the games regular one bolt per arm blaster and have hit a snag that I hope someone here may know how to fix. I have managed to edit the droideka model to have four hp_gun points on the model instead of the base game's 2 points (hp_gun_1 & hp_gun_2 are located on the left arm and hp_gun_3 & hp_gun_4 on the right arm), as well as changed the droideka (and by extension default droideka) files to incorporate these points as aimernodenames and changed the droideka's repeaters to have a salvo of 2 shots per salvo (will include code for respective parts below).

(cis_weap_inf_repeater)

SalvoCount = "1"
ShotsPerSalvo = "2"

(cis_inf_droideka/cis_inf_default_droideka)

WEAPONSECTION = "1"

WeaponName = "cis_weap_inf_repeater"
WeaponAmmo = "0"

PitchLimits = "-25.0 25.0"
YawLimits = "-40.0 40.0"

AimerYawLimits = "-40.0 40.0"
AimerPitchLimits = "-25 25"
AimerNodeName = "hp_gun_1"
FireOutsideLimits = "1"

NextAimer = "-"

AimerNodeName = "hp_gun_2"
FireOutsideLimits = "1"

NextAimer = "-"

AimerNodeName = "hp_gun_3"
FireOutsideLimits = "1"

NextAimer = "-"

AimerNodeName = "hp_gun_4"
FireOutsideLimits = "1"

When I try to test it out in game the droideka fires its blaster almost like normal (it appears to be ignoring either hp_gun_2 & hp_gun_4 or hp_gun_1 & hp_gun_3). the only way it seems to recognize the new aimernode points is if i change the salvo count to two, but then it just fires all four blaster bolts (the aim I am going for is two per salvo, like in the clone wars tv show). does anyone have any idea how I can get it to fire two bolts per salvo. (for the record yes i checked out the forum topic "Make Droideka fire two bolts instead of one?" and have tried it, only for the shots to slightly miss to reticle).