B2-RP ModDB

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

mrcool
Private Recruit
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: OG BF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

B2-RP ModDB

Post by mrcool »

Hey all!
I have downloaded the asset below, I have searched through the FAQs, but I can't find out how to make this skin work for the default B2 Super Battle Droid. It is used in the shipped ODF by making a texture override, but that doesn't do a thing (at least on my PC). Any help if you may?

Thank you

https://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-b ... ders-asset
MDPtoaster
Private Third Class
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Re: B2-RP ModDB

Post by MDPtoaster »

You could just replace the default SBD texture with that one.
mrcool
Private Recruit

Post by mrcool »

I just saw your reply, but my issue is that I am attempting to have both the regular super battle droid and the jetpack one in the same map.

Edit: I just went and downloaded this importer to use with Blender. From there the textures can be modified (make sure to modify the surface texture node AND the texture map!). Only problem with the tool is that as of 1/4/24 it does not work with cloth, so your models will not have that.
MDPtoaster
Private Third Class
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Post by MDPtoaster »

mrcool wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:54 pm
I just saw your reply, but my issue is that I am attempting to have both the regular super battle droid and the jetpack one in the same map.

Edit: I just went and downloaded this importer to use with Blender. From there the textures can be modified (make sure to modify the surface texture node AND the texture map!). Only problem with the tool is that as of 1/4/24 it does not work with cloth, so your models will not have that.
Just hex edit the texture name on one of the models you want to use with XVi32
mrcool
Private Recruit

Post by mrcool »

MDPtoaster wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:14 pm
mrcool wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:54 pm

Just hex edit the texture name on one of the models you want to use with XVi32
Thanks man, I already fixed it by using Blender with a .msh importer/exporter