Wobani: Separatist Holdout BETA

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

kiprobin
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Trench War
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Wobani: Separatist Holdout BETA

Post by kiprobin »

In the dying embers of the clone wars, the CIS have taken hold of Wobani. With momentum on their side, Republic forces must counterattack against the stubborn droid army.

This is simply a clone wars version of my Wobani: Extraction map, made by popular demand. It is a beta version. Please note that while the sound works for infantry, aat, and ift-x, it does not work for the at-te, republic gunship, or starfighters. This may be fixed later on in a future version, but for this version, at least everything else is functional. Also I realized that I misspelled Separatist, and while I fixed it here in the post, it will still show up in game haha.

Honestly, I got this mostly functional within one day of starting it, as I had already polished the gcw version substantially at that point. But I just couldnt get the sound to work, got frustrated, and put it away, and every time in the month since that i've thought about picking it up again, the thought of dealing with the annoying sound problem really just put me off. So I decided that I should just upload what I have and move on, cause honestly I'm just sick and tired of this map. GCW is my passion; I only did this bc a lot of ppl wanted me too. Maybe I'll come back to fix it later; we'll see. I do plan to use at-te's in the future, so at some point, when I do use them in later maps, I'll have to get the sound working, and if I do I'll come back and add it here, but as to the sound for the other vehicles, that is less likely. If any modders out there who are good with sound want to help feel free to let me know. I am just very, very frustrated with this, it honestly doesnt mean a lot to me, and I just want to be done and to move on to pastures new. It might take a while, as a lot of original assets need to be created, but Lothal, something that very much does mean a lot to me, is next.

Download link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/trench-war/a ... ldout-beta

As always, feel free to leave feedback. I always enjoy hearing ppl's opinions in the comments, positive or negative

To install, just unzip and place WB2 folder in your addon folder
CREDITS
Psych0fred – various imperial assets
Dragonum, DooFi –juggernaught assets
Jendo7, ARC_Commander, archer01, monsoontide, Saitek009, ]V[, AQT, Pinguin/Aman, Maveritchell, and Rends: Tatooine Outpost assets (boxes, misc.)
[GT]-Gogie, KeivanMereel, Harrisonfog, Eric Matyas, Triforce919, Mikethebeast, BattlefrontJDGamer, The photographers at burningwell.org, Jared @ SWgameoutpost.com, Youtube, Gametoast community – scarif starter kit assets (shuttle, boxes, misc.). Link to scarif starterkit: Moddb.com
Pandemic – original models/textures