New Republic E-Wing fighter w/cockpit & chunks

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

JazzMaster
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: Cato Neimoidia- Invasion
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

New Republic E-Wing fighter w/cockpit & chunks

Post by JazzMaster »

Hello all! I figured since I'm probably not going to use this model again, i would release it to the public! It was made by WarbNull, an Empire At War modder who gave me total permission to use and release, originally for a Star wars mod for the game Sins of A Solar Empire.

Also included are the destroyed chunks and a simple custom 1st person cockpit i made for the model.

Credits:
Model and texture by WarbNull.
Converted by Me, Jazzmaster. ODFs also by me.

Hidden/Spoiler:
Download link:
MediaFire
commanderawesome
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Skin Changer - Warfront - Other stuff
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF SWTOR KotOR EaW
xbox live or psn: AaTc_CmdrAwesome

Re: New Republic E-Wing fighter w/cockpit & chunks

Post by commanderawesome »

Brilliant. Warb is probably one of the best modelers out there. For a while now I've been considering making a mod about the Second GCW (From the Legacy of the Force novel series), this would fit perfectly!
JazzMaster
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by JazzMaster »

He really is. If i had the utilities i would convert all of his models haha. He's really cool about people using and editing his models too. A second GCW mod would be Awesome. Honestly any mod that takes place in the 50 or so years follow return of the jedi would be really cool since its not an era covered much in battlefront mods. (although most of it will be obsolete by the time the new movies are out, most likely)
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Excellent! This will serve well in a New Republic squadron, in-case I ever do anything related to the NR era. From the screenshots, it appears a texture is missing on the front of the engine? Or is that just me? It could just be very white. I mean I can barely make out details on it. I've always loved Warb Null's models. So many models of his from EAW are amazing.

Kinda wish I had his Lok Revenant and pirate fighters, but that's a request for somewhere else. Great job on the conversion!
JazzMaster
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by JazzMaster »

Yeah i don't think the front of the engine is textured. it didnt really bother me a whole lot to where i wanted to texture it, and should be an easy fix if you have xsi.
RevanSithLord wrote: Kinda wish I had his Lok Revenant and pirate fighters, but that's a request for somewhere else. Great job on the conversion!
Same!!! His pirate models are amazing. I remember he had a few pirate models that were from the old Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter games. (Does anyone remember those?!?! I've only played the jedi starfighter one unfortunately, but it was a lot of fun.) Wish there were more accessible tools for converting .alo to something you can use in XSI.
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

Haven't had a ship model converted in a little while, should be useful. Thanks!
Mefutaku
Private Third Class
Projects :: Powered Stock Sides Mod.

Post by Mefutaku »

Can't say I plan on using it for my side mods since there are custom maps that WILL crash if another Starfighter is programed in the place of another.
(Hint: Space Endor)