Star Wars Battlefront 3 Assets

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

DylanRocket
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: None
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 3 Assets

Post by DylanRocket »

iamastupid wrote:The future of battlefront modding is bright thanks to Corra_Ashu!
When someone converts the lambda shuttle, could I have a landed one as a prop for a map I'm going to make.
Sereja converted one a while back. It's a vehicle, but you might be able to just use the .msh as a prop.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?act ... ;down=1283

You'll probably need an account to download it from SWBFGamers however.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Post by giftheck »

DylanRocket wrote:
iamastupid wrote:The future of battlefront modding is bright thanks to Corra_Ashu!
When someone converts the lambda shuttle, could I have a landed one as a prop for a map I'm going to make.
Sereja converted one a while back. It's a vehicle, but you might be able to just use the .msh as a prop.

That one is truly massive, I might add. It doesn't appear to be the right size at all. Here's in indicator of just how big it is:

iamastupid
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: Not Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft
xbox live or psn: d_Bro

Post by iamastupid »

DylanRocket wrote:

I do have that model on my hardrive, however as its stated above, it's massive and when you scale it down, it's just pure ugly, texture and model.
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

ggctuk wrote: I do have one or two things to point out regarding the layout. It's going to be tricky to have AI on this map with regards to the tower in the centre of the map - either there can be no pathing in the tunnel or in the middle room of the tower (I don't actually know if you can cross paths for vehicles and soldiers). I'm sure it can be done though. At the least it might be doable with the clever use of barriers.
I think you pointed out one of the most tricky things on this map. Indeed it's going to be very interesting when I come into AI pathing. Actually some bridges are not just two floored. They just lead you from Building A to Buidling B. Maybe due to proper Plannings the AI should avoid running into walls if they find to other way. I am not sure. I am sure that there are going to be some bots walking against a wall until they notice an enemy right away (or not). This cannot be prevented in any way. I was thinking about dynamic pathing through a timer which actrivates and deactivates certain connections and barriers so bots *should not* run into walls. For now I am still texturing the Objects. Big thanks to AceMastermind for some ported textures and the converted models used in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjKB51LNW50 I made some progress and also included the large ground. What do you think about it?
Sandtrooper956
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: Just some little things
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and EAW

Post by Sandtrooper956 »

Wow this is freaking amazing.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

are there bump/specular maps for the clones??
thelegend
Sith
Sith

Post by thelegend »

Anakin wrote:are there bump/specular maps for the clones??
Yes there are. Corra_Ashu released them too as well:
I didn't test them before nor downloaded them. But I think they should do their job.
TheMastermindOfMaom
Private First Class
Projects :: None.
xbox live or psn: #PCMasterRace

Post by TheMastermindOfMaom »

They do. We used them for the Clone Trooper in this build: http://www.moddb.com/games/star-warsgal ... 2016-build and he looks cool.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

all right, thank you. Haven't seen this update.

==EDIT==

what are these green textures good for??
clonetrooper163
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO

Post by clonetrooper163 »

Here is most of the maps.

As a reminder the venator hanger (bottom hanger with full interior and bridge) and gas platform are not collision models and are the real 3d models but have no proper uv maps, as for the bespin map there are tons of props at 0,0,0 so don't just run in and port this map straight to SWBF2 thinking it has none.

Also i included Corucants outside as there is a mesh for the bottom of the playable part of the map i think if you guys are ever going to make it into a playable map.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rrny ... 3_Maps.rar
Last edited by clonetrooper163 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Post by giftheck »

From first look, the only things I can't see this including are Geonosis, Desolation Station, Death Star II, Dantooine and Kashyyyk, am I right?

Looking through all this, it's very interesting just how much wound up changed in SWBFES. From the smallest thing to the biggest, for instance, having a crashed Venator on Mustafar when it was the remains of an ISD in SWBFIII.
Last edited by giftheck on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
thelegend
Sith
Sith

Post by thelegend »

The new maps look really cool and all of them have an interesting concept.

I made some more progress on that Coruscant Map. I am almost done in texturing the models Ace has released here.
There are still many bugs which need to be fixed and some other things also need to be changed. Today I started texturing the Interoirs and so far I finished the two on the far left and right side and also almost finished texturing the "rich man's house" in the middle of the map (Which still has no Normal or Spec. Maps applied).
Hidden/Spoiler:
What is still left to do:
-Fixing holes, UV's, materials
-Fixing Collisions
-Removing unnecessary props

Then I can start with the other map stuff and custom objects.
clonetrooper163
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO

Post by clonetrooper163 »

thelegend wrote:The new maps look really cool and all of them have an interesting concept.

I made some more progress on that Coruscant Map. I am almost done in texturing the models Ace has released here.
There are still many bugs which need to be fixed and some other things also need to be changed. Today I started texturing the Interoirs and so far I finished the two on the far left and right side and also almost finished texturing the "rich man's house" in the middle of the map (Which still has no Normal or Spec. Maps applied).
Hidden/Spoiler:
-Fixing Collisions

In the coruscant outside i released there is a very bottom to the map that you really should/need to add to the map to make it look even more complete.
AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AceMastermind »

Looking sweet thelegend! :D
clonetrooper163 wrote:In the coruscant outside i released there is a very bottom to the map that you really should/need to add to the map to make it look even more complete.
I actually played around with both Coruscant outside and bg files together when I was setting up the exploration map and they just didn't match up well, there is a bunch of overlapping, duplicate and random geometry. The only part of it I would keep is the border that goes around the bottom of the playable area.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

thelegend wrote:The new maps look really cool and all of them have an interesting concept.

Hidden/Spoiler:
-Fixing Collisions

That looks stunning!
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Hidden/Spoiler:
-Fixing Collisions

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

I want that in my addon folder as soon as possible. lol. Just amazing!
Eaol
Major
Major
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Warframe

Post by Eaol »

Shadows and lighting! :D
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

DANG TheLegend, you got right on top of this the minute you heard about it didn't you? That looks fantastic so far and even though I never really keep maps in my addon folder, this one just might earn a spot out of the few I have!