Assets

Discuss the new Battlefront Zer0 mod.

Moderator: Moderators

Texas5407
Recruit Womprat Killer

Assets

Post by Texas5407 »

Hi! I wonder whether assets to this mod will be released? And if they will, when it is planned?
RogueKnight
Space Ranger
Projects :: Life. Work.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Assets

Post by RogueKnight »

Texas5407 wrote:Hi! I wonder whether assets to this mod will be released? And if they will, when it is planned?
Don't ask for assets, its rude.
mswf
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by mswf »

And you opened up a topic for this? Man, that is very rude. Don't clutter up this forum please.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by MandeRek »

Texas5407 wrote:Hi! I wonder whether assets to this mod will be released? And if they will, when it is planned?
Hi Texas5407, welcome to Gametoast! Hope you'll have a great time here.

About the assets, basicly everything I make goes into BF0 in some sort of way, and most of the times I keep all the assets for myself (kinda rude/egoistic actually)

I hope you (and others) understand, why I do that. If I release all my assets, and other people will be able to use it before my mod is released, my mod won't be special anymore! Since I'm still working on this, I'm keeping most assets for myself, but sometimes I just release an assets, like the BX-Droid, HapSlash's Obi, Z-Wing etc. I'm sure I'll release more in the future, and when BF0 is finished (completely), which will not take so incredibly long, probably a year max, all assets I still have will be released ;)

That means most heroes, walkers, mapassets (with new models/props) and scripts. Hope this explains enough :)
Darth_Squoobus
General
General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Post by Darth_Squoobus »

Dude, if you want assets released, ask in the request thread. Even though it's already been established that they won't be released.
mswf
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by mswf »

Darth_Squoobus wrote:Dude, if you want assets released, ask in the request thread. Even though it's already been established that they won't be released.
:?
Reads the post before yours again. Also, his question was answered, it wasn't really necesary for you've to come back on this almost a month after we established the answer.